2015年5月14日星期四

North Dakota Fawkes

Beauty Anderson be endowed with both beauty and talent will play golf and note card (map) blonde Anderson in the game time of Beijing of sina sports dispatch on March 26th, blonde Amy - Anderson (Amy Anderson) has some American LPGA players do not have backup. If one day she was tired of golf, she definitely has a meal to eat, because she is a certified public accountant. Amy - Anderson in the North Dakota State University when he read, won a record 20 games. This is her for second years American LPGA tour, in 2012 she entered the Curtis cup America Cheap jerseys from china team. Although she loved Cheap NHL Jerseys so golf, she decided to pass the CPA exam. "That is one of the objectives of accounting profession when I began to read," she said, "I hope to have that certificate. No matter whether I play golf, that is what I want to do. So I really hard, thank one's stars, I finally cheapjerseys.us did. Looking back, I realize how hard it is." The test consists Cheap NBA Jerseys of four parts, which means that Amy - Anderson needed in 18 months, in four different examination room to receive four exam - Orlando, North Dakota Fawkes (Grand Forks) in Fargo, North Dakota (Fargo), West Palm beach. "The Cheap NFL jerseys last time I test is in Australia back in four days," she said. A few weeks ago, she and several members in the home court play. At that time she received an e-mail, told she has passed the exam. "I'm not too excited, because they didn't know I was why to learn," she said, "so I don't want excitement, boast about myself. I just stood there, I was just on the ball in the car to giggle." (small)

没有评论:

发表评论