2015年4月17日星期五

I think he is a very principled coach

Pacini: Bonera is an exclusive interview with the locker room leader regret Allegri leave Pacini of sina sports dispatch micro-blog] [AC Milan striker Pacini last night local time from Milan channel. Pacini first talked about his views on several of his teammates, the first is Wholesale Soccer Jerseys the captain Montolivo. Pacini said: "who is my best friend, we together in the Atlanta youth team training, then has gone to Florence, the national team of the day is not also far, now we are playing at Milan. Except for a short period of time, our occupation career of almost all together." About the young striker El shaarawy, Pacini said: "he gave us a big surprise the first year, he made a lot of unbelievable performance. I always thought Sarave was a great guy, de Sileo also is same. Recent El shaarawy is unlucky, injury is always bothering him, but he is still young, have time to recover and to recall the original state." Bonera? He is one of the leaders in the dressing room, I think his level has been underestimated." Pacini said: "Bonera, Abbiati and Abate are the important role of the dressing room, every week they Cheap NBA Jerseys must important players outside of the work completed, the fans can not see, but it is essential." Recall for more than two years before joining the Milan experience, Pacini said it was a great surprise. Pacini said: "I think Cheap NHL Jerseys it is the end of the transfer window, Galliani suddenly call me, ask me if I would come to Milan to Milanello, I feel this is a big surprise, a moment without think agreed. In Turati Street headquarters in Milan, I am a person visited the hall of fame, there gave me a great shock, the trophy told me the Cheap jerseys from china team's great." "Allegri? I think he is a very principled coach, he taught me many things, I want to thank him. Unfortunately, last season I have been hurt, Cheap soccer jerseys for his resignation regret." Pacini said. (blue)

没有评论:

发表评论